- Welcome to Faridi Sacco Society Limited- A Sacco that cares for your financial needs. –read more
- Introducing new long term products for its customers: Smart loan in FOSA for 24 months and Safina loan in BOSA for 72months at very low interest rates – read more
- Education to members done annually; Ushering in the Annual General Meeting – read more
- Enjoy our Front Office and Back office Products and services: Visa Branded ATM services 24Hrs a day;;- Mobile Banking Services at your house convinience; Make deposits direct to your account - Via M-Pesa paybill 412398 & Apply for the services now - Visit – to download the application forms.
- Do not hesitate to reach us through our contact numbers for further details. Watch more Updates and enjoy: –
Faridi Sacco Society Limited was registered on 6th March 1977 vide registration certificate No. 2655 as Busia Teso Teachers Sacco Society Limited, and Later re-branded on 13th September 2014 as FARIDI SACCO SOCIETY LIMITED.
Faridi Sacco Society Limited was formed to promote thrift amongst its customers by affording them an opportunity for accumulating their savings and thereby creating a source of funds for providing affordable credit to it's customers. The common bond was later expanded to include employees of the Sacco, ministry of Education & Office of the President, Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Ministry of Special Programmes, KNUT Members and any other organization approved by the Board of Directors. To date, The Sacco has experienced substantial growth, with several organizatiions in its common bond and with over 5,500 members.
Faridi Sacco Society limited is registered under the co-operative society's Act 2004. The Act, the rules and FARIDI Sacco By-laws define the confines within which the society carries out its operations. The Annual General Meeting (AGM), is the supreme body of the society.
A Financial entreprise that improves the living standards of members through economic empowerment.
To prudently mobilize resources, provide affordable, sustainable and diversified financial services to our clients.
To promote thrift among its members by affording them an opportunity for accumulating their savings to create a source of funds from which loans can be made exclusively for provident and productive purposes at a fair and reasonable rates of interest.
OUR CORE VALUES:
The Sacco has fully embraced ICT through computerized products and services. All the business processes are automated hence members are able to transfer funds, access loans and statements at their comfort. Some of the services provided are; VISA branded ATMs services, Mobile banking, M-Pesa, and many more.
Faridi a swahili word meaning uniqueness, depicts the operations of the sacco in the region, where our products are customized to meet our members' needs.
We are unique and different from the banks because we listen to our members, take care of their interest based on mutual trust built on their loyalty, give affordable loans and reasonable returns and at the same time offer financial advice.
As we enrol new members, our major aim is to partner with other Saccos and stakeholders in order to benefit from economies of scale therefore Small Saccoâ€™s are not a threat to us but our target market.